SENIOR TREASURY ANALYST (JO016253) Doha, Qatar
We are recruiting for Senior Treasury Analyst for one of our Oil and Gas Company in Doha Qatar.
Industry: Oil and Gas
Terms & Condition:
Work Location: Qatar
Start Date: ASAP
- Ensures efficient and timely handling of treasury operations activities.
- Drive improvements and best practices related to Treasury processes, such as payments and cash management.
- Provide operational support to the Lead of Treasury on a timely basis
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience in cash management; knowledge of financial instruments for cash optimization
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Experience on SAP, e-banking solutions and MS Office suite.
- People management and supervisory skills.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Qualification: Master’s degree in business administration or a business-related field.
- Professional Experience: A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar field.
- Knowledge and Observance of Company HSE policy, rules and procedures.
- Ensure all activities and work under the responsibility of the Finance division are performed with an Incident Free mindset.
- Supervise the timeliness and accuracy of COMPANY payment process as per COMPANY policy.
- Analyze payments to identify patterns and to ensure quality reporting and area of improvements.
- Monitor processed payments by focusing on invoices paid earlier and/or later than the standard payment terms
- Analyze the root cause of pending payments and coordinate the resolution
- Review the monthly reconciliations to ensure the timeliness, quality of preparation, and the aged items resolution.
Cash Management and Reporting:
- Prepare monthly rolling cash forecasts to estimate future cash requirements, in collaboration with relevant departments such as Financial Planning, Cost Control, AP, HR
- Prepare Fixed Deposit proposals and recommendations
- Negotiate Interest rates with approved banks to ensure optimum cash management
- Coordinate the information flow between the relevant stakeholders.
Bank Accounts Management:
- Monitor the movement of cash, and review the Daily Cash Balances Report
- Coordinate the preparation of bank resolutions and mandates to reflect any changes in COMPANY banking structure
- Review and update COMPANY authorized banks signatories and prepare the required documentation
- Ensures that all bank accounts are timely reconciled.
Policies & Procedures
- Assists in the development and update of all Treasury related policies and procedures, ensuring that they meet accounting best practices, statutory requirements and changing business requirements
- Continuously seeks to optimize areas within Treasury
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Lead of Treasury.
- Responsible for the relationship with all COMPANY banks
- Act as a backup for other team members when required.
Note: Preferred Candidates based Qatar that can JOIN IMMEDIATELY / Under Husband Sponsorship.
Kindly share and refer to your networks. Deadline - 9th Sep 2021