SIMOPS Supervisor (JO016004) Doha, Qatar
Our client, Oil & Gas company, is urgently looking for a "SIMOPS Supervisor" willing to work under the following conditions:
Terms & Condition:
Work Location: Doha Offshore
Rotation 4 WEEKS ON AND 4 WEEKS OFF
New Offshore Rotation due to COVID: 6X2X8
8 Weeks ON/ 2weeks Quarantine/ 6 Weeks Off
No Allowance & Off Days are Unpaid
Rotational Allowance provided.
Tentative Mobilization date: 01-JUL-2021
End of Contract: 31-MAR-2022 (Subject to Renewal)
Mob/Demob ticket: Provided
Medical Insurance: Provided
- HSE Supervision of the Installation/Hook Up/SIMOPS activities: ensure that the work is carried out in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices.
- Ensure that COMPANY HSE Objectives are well disseminated and HSE actions are in place to meet objectives.
- Promote safety culture within COMPANY personnel and CONTRACTORs as well as the reporting of Safety Observations.
- Follow Permit to Work (PTW) submission and liaise with the PTW Controller on site and anticipate any need and provide safety expertise.
- Verify the safety condition are being fulfilled on site before opening PTW and keep monitoring the safety compliance during the execution of the activity.
- Ensure and monitor the safety of personnel and installations as well as protection of the environment.
- Evaluate/monitor the SIMOPS working conditions related to construction works and assess HSE performance.
- Focus on the early identification of potential problems and propose appropriate solutions to site management.
- Attend/conduct regular HSE coordination meetings with CONTRACTOR/ MP HSE representatives and OIM to discuss and agree on safety standards, concerns and potential hazards.
- Ensure that a risk assessment is performed before each potentially dangerous activity.
- Participate in or organize Job Safety Analysis (JSAs) with CONTRACTORS /MP HSE and Offshore COMPANY representative and request new JSAs if necessary.
- Implement, monitor and report corrective actions further to HSE findings, audits and monitoring activities.
- Assist in the investigation of accidents and incidents to determine their underlying causes.
- Ensure HSE performance monitoring and reporting to hierarchy, as necessary.
- Actively participate to all HSE audit/inspection program and liaise with other operational parties for implementing remedial actions to ensure HSE standards are maintained, and hazards identified are effectively addressed through an action tracker register.
- Ensure all along the Project performance that H2S and Heat Stress requirements are fully implemented as per COMPANY Standards
- Ensure that all equipment in use on SITE are in good working condition and in compliance with COMPANY requirement and industrial standard with valid certification.
- Actively take part of all site and worksite HSE safety toolbox talk, mass safety talk and stand down meeting.
- Conduct or participate in safety induction of personnel at site as required.
- Stop any unsafe operation/situation and report immediately to the Offshore Installation Manager
- Provide daily HSE SIMOPS reports on site surveys and inspections.
- Carry out any other duties or tasks that may be assigned by his hierarchical superiors.
- Graduate Degree or Diploma holder with Occupational Health and Safety recognized certification.
- Offshore SIMOPS construction and installation experience is recommended.
- HSE knowledge background of Pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up activities offshore is recommended.
- Familiar with Rigging & lifting activities,
- Senior in Working on height + scaffolding activities,
- HSE Professional experience 12 years on similar activities at Oil and Gas EPCIC project
- Knowledge of international safety legislation, codes of practice, etc., audit/inspection techniques and procedures.
- Thorough understanding of HSE management systems and risk management processes.
- Appropriate formal HSE training course (First Aid, Firefighting, Working at Height, Scaffolding, JSA/HIRA, Handling and lifting operation, Radio Protection, POB management, Chemical waste management, Incident investigation …).
- Ability to work in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Strong proactive attitude and ability to intervene over unsafe conditions.
- Fluent in English, good leadership and communication skill.
- H2S OPITO and OPITO T-BOSIET trainings.