Process Specialist (JO100002) Doha, Qatar
Our client, world's largest liquefied natural gas company, is urgently looking for a “Process Specialist" willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
Work hours per day: 10hrs./day
Workdays per Week: 6 days/week
Workday per Month: 26 days/month
Contract Duration: 27 Months
Current Location: Qatar Onshore
Contract Start Date: ASAP
Key Job Accountabilities
Key Result Areas:
- Identify and develop Process Engineering & Optimization opportunities (Financial/Reliability/ SHE/Regulatory driven) for continuous improvement, utilizing best engineering practices and international standards to deliver project objectives.
- Perform all Process Engineering activities and develop deliverables using engineering tools (engineering software) to meet agreed project deliverables, schedule and costs.
- Provide Process Engineering inputs and technical support throughout Project Life Cycle (Pre-FEED/FEED/Detail Design stages) ensuring timely solutions to problems, to provide a flawless project execution.
- Perform economic/financial evaluation of all feasibility studies and opportunities to optimize project deliverables.
- Accountable for ensuring execution of work is technically aligned and in compliance with COMPANY Operations, Policies, Standards of Business Conduct and COMPANY Project Management System (PMS).
- Participate in Safety Workshops, Cold Eye Reviews and Value Improvement Workshops, as required.
- Review & validate all Process Engineering documents (drawings/datasheets/philosophies/ specifications etc.) produced by vendors, contractors and consultants to ensure alignment with project specifications and Company standards.
- Support the development and utilization of Call-off Technical & Supply Services Contracts with licensors/vendors to ensure optimal costs while meeting project deliverables.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of Process Engineering to ensure effective project delivery.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science, in Chemical Engineering.
- 8 years’ experience of Facilities/Process Engineering in a major project environment with a broad knowledge of engineering execution including design standards, specifications, codes, safety criteria, offshore facilities design, construction and operations.
- Excellent written and oral English skills.
- Strong organizational, planning and coordination skills.
- Strong technical, prioritization and management skills.
- Good communication, influencing and interface skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs, Lotus Notes, etc.
Interested Candidate, kindly apply before 25th Sept 2021