Permit to Work (PTW) – Work Planner (Nuclear Experience) (JO1521111) Finland
|Salary:||EUR3500 - EUR4500 per month|
We are currently looking for a Permit to Work (PTW) – Work Planner for a Nuclear Power Plant.
- General scope and objectives PTW work planner for Blockings, Work Orders and Tests
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree
- Experience in nuclear power plants or other nuclear facilities
- Basic understanding in the configuration of pressurized water reactors
- Experience with work orders and blockings.
- Experience with work planning for industrial installations
- Ability to work on the different process diagram, isometrics, preparation of solution and support for inventories in the field
- General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and measurement/instrumentation technology
- General understanding in electrical technology
- Experience with plant management systems
- Ability to use the different project data bases, software etc.
- Computer literacy in MS-Office
- Experience in MS Project would be helpful
- Working experience in Permit to work offices