Painting and Insulation Expert (JO014234) Tianjin, China
|Salary:||GBP400 - GBP450 per day|
Our client an Oil and Gas Company is looking forward to recruit for the below Position:
Painting and Insulation Expert
Job Location and Details:
Location: Several Yards in China
Contract Duration: 8 weeks ON / 2 weeks OFF, 6 days per week
Salary: Negotiable (Depending on the Candidate Experience)
Preference given to candidates residing in China with any yard experience.
- Quality Control Group Expert, Painting and Coating shall perform in good faith the following job duties:
- Supervision over Contractor’s/Subcontractor’s work at modules fabrication site during painting (corrosion protection), coating and fireproofing, and their quality control.
- Assurance of modules fabrication by the Contractor as related to painting (corrosion protection), coating and fireproofing in compliance with approved Quality Control plans, design documentation, SNiP.
- Expert and methodology support within the competence during Quality Control activities by Contractors/Subcontractors to assure compliance with quality requirements to fabrication of modules
- Quality control of supplied materials and painting equipment (corrosion protection), coating and fireproofing
- Control of compliance with instructions on storage of paint (corrosion protection), coating and fireproofing materials
- Review of contractors' Work Performance Plan to check work processes for compliance with the Project regulations.
- Verification of contractors’ Quality Control and test plans compliance with Project requirements to painting (corrosion protection), coating and fireproofing of equipment
- Participation in certification of painting and coating procedures, certification of paints, varnishes and coating materials, supervision over painting and coating works.
- Control of process operations sequence
- Quality control of painting (corrosion protection), coating and fireproofing of equipment, pipelines and steel structures.
- Participation in inspections and tests as per approved Quality Control plans for fabrication
- Participation in acceptance of final products
- Consulting Supervisor on painting and coating quality and on work process specifics
- Provision of Quality Control reports, reports on discrepancies found in facility fabrication quality and make proposals on their elimination and prevention
- Issuance of instructions to Contractor and control over corrective actions if necessary
- Timely informing the line manager about found discrepancies within the competence
- Maintenance of statistics on inspections and quality control, confirmation of actual entries
- Informing on the circumstances which prevent proper performance of job duties
- Participation in meetings of Quality Control Group and contractors on issues relevant to painting and coating
- Observance of Internal Regulations, occupational health, fire safety, industrial safety, environmental safety, sanitation and hygiene norms and rules, work hierarchy, business and professional ethics norms and rules
- Fulfilment of orders, written and verbal instructions, job tasks and commissions in the chain of command provided that these are in line with the terms and conditions of the employment agreement and the present Job Description
- Higher vocational (Engineering) Education:
- FROSIO Level III or similar
- At least three (3) years of experience in Quality Control as a member of multidisciplinary inspector team, including work with Quality Control plans, Inspection and Test Plans, Test Procedures and in non-conformance and deviation management
- At least five (5) years of experience in painting and coating quality control in construction
- Production and construction experience on onshore/offshore oil and gas projects as a member of an international contractors and suppliers’ team
- At least 10 years of experience on construction sites and similar sites on oil and gas projects
- Proven experience in modules fabrication, ideally in SE Asia is a plus