Deep Learning Expert (21/01/2023) Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Salary:||USD250 - USD300 per day + Negotiable|
One of our reputed Clients in the O&G Industry is looking for a Deep Learning Expert with the following details:
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Contract Duration: 12 months (Extendable)
- The Deep Learning Expert is responsible for designing and executing undirected research and tackling open-ended data challenges related to AI, ML, predictive/analytical modeling, data mining, and research on large scale, complex data sets, using statistical, machine learning, deep learning, graph modeling and other modern techniques related to subsurface geoscience applications, particularly 3D Seismic data.
- This individual is also responsible for collaborating with various teams and SME’s providing periodic updates through presentations and prototype demonstrations. This position will also be involved in the formulation of key business requirements to be solved, rationalizing the various analytical approaches to solve those problems.
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, applied science, geoscience, engineering, or similar disciplines with demonstrated research capability with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in developing machine learning algorithms for Seismic data.
- Strong background in deep learning and computer vision
- Strong background in building convolutional neural networks.
- Proficiency with Python programming language and software engineering best practices
- Excellent knowledge of developing deep learning models using tools such as TensorFlow, Keras, Pytorch, etc.
- Experience with building robust data science pipelines
- Experience with developing and deploying production level code.
- A good understanding of latest technology trends for developing back end for Cloud applications.
- Experience working with, processing, and managing large data sets (multi-TB scale) is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in building and applying machine learning / predictive modelling in real-world use cases.
- Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills.
- Geoscience background is a plus.
Interested Candidate, kindly apply.