Junior Legal Counsel (JO100003) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Salary:||USD3500 - USD4000 per month|
We are currently looking for a Junior Legal Counsel for one of our Client into Manufacturing Company providing services to Oil / Gas and other Sectors in Dubai, UAE.
Following are Terms & Conditions for the role:
Location: Dubai, UAE
Contract Duration: Permanent Employee
Working Schedule: 5 days/week
Work Schedule: Normal working hours.
All-inclusive salary package: + Insurance, Yearly, Yearly Ticket.
Job description / Role
The Junior Legal Counsel will take on general responsibilities including:
- Dealing with general day to day operational legal enquiries from the business units/departments;
- Assisting in reviewing, drafting, advising and negotiating on a diverse range of commercial contracts and legal documents;
- Assisting in drafting and reviewing corporate documents, including board/shareholders meeting minutes/resolutions, POA’s, MOA’s, licenses etc.;
- Undertaking general corporate work (such as registration and liquidation of companies, share transfers, etc.), visiting and following up with various governmental authorities (including the notary public), and maintaining up-to-date corporate documents of the entities he/she oversees;
- Conducting legal researches and analysis, prepare presentations and consolidated reports for the Regional Legal Manager, and prepare summaries (including case summaries).
- Dealing with ad hoc legal matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from a reputable university;
- Qualified Lawyer – must be admitted to practice in your home country (law society/Bar admitted);
- Knowledge of the laws that apply to oil and gas upstream business is a plus but not required;
- 1-2 years PQE;
- Fluency in both English and Arabic (speaking, reading and writing)
- Commercial mindset;
- Must be a self-driven, resourceful, results and deadline oriented, and have a high multi-task proficiency;
- Able to work in a fast paced, changing business environment;
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Word and Excel.
Preferred Arab national.