Contract Lead Services (008) Tripoli, Libya
One of our top Clients in the O&G Industry is looking for a CONTRACT LEAD with the following details:
Location: Tripoli; LIBYA
Start date: ASAP / URGENT
Contract Duration: 12 months (renewable)
The Contract Lead is in charge of:
(Preparing and managing the Call For Tender process and the Call For Tender Package (ITT + specimen Contract) and obtaining approvals from Corporate departments and project groups, up to award recommendation;
(Ensuring the terms and conditions of the EPC Contract are enforced in all Project activities, and identifying any deviations and their related risks and impacts for his management;
(Implementating, maintaining and controlling all procedures for Contract and EPC Procurement activities;
(Formalizing all contractual & commercial correspondence with the Tenderers and EPC Contractor;
(Analyzing all the project variations and obtain required approvals to formalize the changes considering all the contractual obligations
(Liaising with other Project groups for preparation, negotiation and execution of all Variation Orders.
(Identifying any major commercial or contractual risks or issues to the relevant Line Managers and work with them to ensure optimum resolution;
(Liaising with the Procurement & Support group for issuance of any Purchase Orders out of the EPC Contract, an the related contractual activities;
(Supporting the Project Controls Manager in contract activities pre-FID and post-FID, especially: Prior EPC Contract signature
- Manage the selection of the potential EPC bidders up to the Approved Tenderers list,
- Develop, maintain and implement the EPC Call For Tender general procedure and the Tender Evaluation plan,
- Consolidate the ITT and the specimen EPC Contract with their relevant appendices and exhibits,
- Launch and manage the Call for Tender in the Oracle e-sourcing tool, in relation with the Tender Committee,
- Manage the Clarifications process and the issuance of Tender Bulletins, and maintain a live updated version of the future EPC Contract accordingly in preparation of final contract signature,
- Coordinate the opening and evaluation of the Tenders, in coordination with the Tender Committee,
- Prepare the Draft Recommendation to Award,
- Assist the Project Controls Manager in the various validation steps up to the signature of the EPC Contract,
- Ensure the implementation of the Project Work Breakdown Structure and Cost Breakdown Structure
Qualifications / Experience required:
Engineering or Law Degree with 15 years’ experience in major oil&gas onshore international projects, with at least 10 years’ experience in Contract management position for a major Operator and one experience as Contract Manager in a 1B$+ project. Experience in EPSCC Lump Sum contract is required. Knowledge of contract management process from a major oil&gas Operator is required. Experience in joint-venture environment is required.
Language: Fluent English (working language), Arabic would be a plus.
Location: based in Tripoli, with ability to relocate to any required Project locations.
- Methodic, autonomous, rigorous, organized and pro-active, with indepths understanding of mega-project complexity and legal environment,
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and negotiation skills,
- Result-driven, with analytical approach and an aptitude for taking initiatives, to prepare and evaluate resolutions and impacts and present them to his management,
- Ability to work in multi-cultural teams and coordinate amongst different project groups,
- Proven track record of result deliveries in challenging project environments.
Interested Candidate, kindly apply.