Commissioning Superintendant - Static/piping (JO014778) Tianjin, China
|Salary:||USD500 - USD600 per day|
Our Client is looking for a Commissioning Superintendent - Static/Piping for the module’s fabrication phase in China.
Terms and conditions
Job Location and Details:
Location: Tianjin, Qingdao, Qidong, Yantai, Penglai, Zhoushan
Contract Duration: 8 weeks ON / 2 weeks OFF, 6 days per week
Salary: Negotiable (Depending on the Candidate Experience)
- Supervision over entire manufacturing of COMPANY modules within preliminary commissioning at the module fabrication phase
- Supervision over Contractor’s activity and project execution in compliance with COMPANY HSE standards and quality, schedule and cost requirements.
- Assistance in supervision over EPC Contractor during fabrication, assembly, testing and delivery of COMPANY modules at selected module fabrication site.
- Management of inspections of all commissioning works, enforcement of their execution in compliance with relevant Company requirements and applicable law.
- Assistance (when applicable) to fabrication site manager in delivery of fully assembled and pretested modules. This often presumes participation in other works but commissioning according to Project priorities. ·
- Verification of availability at a Fabrication Contractor of a reliable plan to accomplish pre-commissioning.
- Work with design and fabrication teams to verify and approve all Contractor’s work results especially in the part of commissioning.
- Identification and highlighting of all possible risks, opportunities or threats that may positively or negatively impact modules commissioning quality, cost or project schedule. Assistance in development and implementation of action plans for unexpected circumstances to the extent necessary to maintain required work rate.
- Development and update of weekly/monthly reports on operation performance to control Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and critical data analysis. · Recording reviews and timely authorization of production facility requests and technical deviation requests.
- Control and submission of reports on the progress of pre-commissioning at fabrication site. · Safe and efficient supervision over all aspects of on-site pre-commissioning works.
- Introduction of lessons learned
- University degree in Engineering or proven 10-year commissioning experience at oil and gas facilities and at least 5 years of managerial experience.
- Vast experience in pre-commissioning and construction in onshore/marine projects.
- At least 15 years of various experience in onshore/marine projects.
- At least 10 years of managerial experience (five or more subordinates).
- Proven experience in modules pre-commissioning.
- International experience in cooperation with contractors, especially those participating in oil and gas facilities construction