HSE O&M Coordinator (JO018945) Paris, France
|Salary:||EUR500 - EUR550 per day|
We are recruiting for HSE O&M COORDINATOR for one of our Clients in Paris La Défense, France.
Terms & Condition:
End of Contract: 6 – 12 Months Extendable Contract
Recap of the missions of HSE Methods (CENTRAL for all REN):
- Accountable to issue HSE procedures and templates based on Company procedures.
- Perform HSE training for Solar Construction, O&M teams,
- Develop internal HSE training, if necessary, based on electricity scope, especially on PV, and DC electrical risks,
- Ensure proper HSE training of Company staff, organize HSE promotion events such as World Day for Safety & Environment.
- Collect relevant information and report HSE data.
- Responsible for the HSE reporting, REX communication and collect best practices among REN community.
HSE Operations (affiliates/regions):
- Monitor and support the implementation of the company’s HSE policies, procedures, and programs.
- Provide HSE inputs contributing to the qualification of new contractors, review the HSE performance of contractors at request of the affiliates.
- Coach HSE local teams and perform "on the job training”.
- Identify potential hazards & co-develop mitigation solutions.
- Interface with JV partners to bridge HSE management systems together and accompany JVs towards HSE excellence in project execution.
- Assist asset managers / manager directors (MDs) to ensure compliance to all relevant legislation and statutory requirements.
- Responsible for issuing HSE Plans, Procedures, Method Statements, Risk assessments and related documentation to ensure compliance with Group and local requirements.
- Implement, compile, report the HSE KPI objectives jointly with Country representative and HSE Focal point identified.
- Assist Project Managers to implement improvement & prohibition notice to contractors and set up recommendation & corrective action (including close out monitoring).
- Lead accidents & incidents investigations / RCA.
- Make sure of the proper availability and working condition of safety equipment.
HSE Inspection/Audits (Adhoc):
- Responsible for inspections of sites or maintenance areas to make sure that the activities are executed as per the HSE plan and procedures.
- Inspection can be based as well on Lo/To, HSE Commissioning and COD preparation phase.
- Manage the HSE Audit Planning and perform Audits on contractors and Company scope (e.g Maestro requirements)
- Engineering university degree at a master level
- 8 to 10 years of experience in the HSE field including experience in renewable energy operations worldwide.
- HSE Audit certification and Lead Auditor on ISO 45001 or OSHAS 18001 or ISO 14001 or other recognized HSE standard is required,
- Experience leading several HSE audits is required, and having an HSE operational experience is needed,
- Strong ability to implement pragmatically sustainable actions to improve safety.
- Excellent communication level (animation, training, presentations) with people on the field, as well as project teams and VPs. Pragmatic spirit with a sense of “customer service” and organization
- Rigor, creativity, autonomy and cross-functional management in a demanding high-growth / high pace environment
- Fluent in French and English
- Office, Sharepoint ERP, Power BI