Head Brownfield Projects Execution (JO015892) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD300 - USD350 per day|
Our client, world's largest liquefied natural gas company, is urgently looking for an " Head Brownfield Projects Execution & Interface” willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
Work Location: Qatar Onshore
Work schedule: 6 days/ week, 10 hrs/Day
Contract Duration: 20 Months
Mobilization/Demobilization tickets Provided.
Leave tickets in Economy class Provided.
International Medical Insurance Provided
Visa and Work permit Provided Annual leave: Provided
Fixed Monthly Logistic Allowance while in Qatar Provided.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or HND/C with suitable experienced background.
- Minimum of 15 years’ leadership experience in a major projects environment within the oil and gas industry.
- Experience developing work methods and form several alternative methods in accordance to established Company policies, directives from Management, schedules, and professional engineering standards.
- Knowledgeable in HAZOP, HAZID, Risk Assessment processes and applications.
- Managed multi discipline and multi-cultural teams.
- Experience providing recommendations on tenders, engineering designs and general controls of contractors.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office).
- Versed in offshore installation methodology.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with several organizational levels.
- Deliver in a schedule driven project / environment.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Accountable and responsible for the execution of the brownfield scope in accordance with COMPANY Health, Safety and Environmental Policies and respect to individuals
- Deliver project requirements as defined in COMPANY Management System
- Development and mentoring of Project Team and National Engineers
- Analyze and develop optimized project execution schedule, scope of work, constructability and install ability with Contractor and Company.
- Project Interface Management focal point and accountable for interface management between various parties such as Company, Contractor, Sub-Contractors, MWS (Marine warranty service) agencies and Hook-up / Commissioning Teams
- Accountable for the brownfield offshore campaign: installation barge, accommodation barge, material and supply vessels and of installation methodology, plan and resources for safe installation of scope of work
- Responsible for Company Lessons Learned integration within Contractor work scope and the delivery of new LLs to COMPANY, primarily in regard to brownfield execution.
- Responsible for interfacing and managing expectations with the UGP integrated activity plan (IAP) to ensure that project and LNG delivery are aligned.
- Accountable for delivering brownfield milestones in support of project schedule inclusive of schedule delivery and cost management within time and budget.
- Review and support change orders as applicable
Interested Candidate, kindly apply