Project Director (JO100003) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD10000 - USD11000 per month|
Our International Events Delivery client has a new requirement for a well experienced Project Director to join their team in Qatar to work on an extensive Overlay project.
Fixed Contract – 11-13 Months
Experience in coordinating and managing turn-key Overlay & Construction projects valued between 5M$ and 20M$.
You will be assigned to an estimated 1-year project in Doha, Qatar with a large portion of time spent in Dubai, UAE in the early planning stages.
- Proven ability and comfort in a direct liaison role with high profile, international calibre clientele
- Able to manage the coordination and monitoring all disciplines of work related to the project. This includes both management of the site supervision team as well as the contractors, sub-contractors, and other appropriate specialties.
- Able to control contractors and sub-contractors in conformance with contract documents, drawings, and specifications. This includes working knowledge with local and international specifications that may relate to the project.
- Able to monitor progress of works and carry out updating, planning and preparing thorough reports as required by the both the client and the steering committee.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in respect of international contract laws as they apply to large scale event overlay installation
Minimum years of relevant experience:
Middle East: 5 years, Overall: 10 years
Experience and proficiency with project management software such as MS Projects or Primavera
PMP certification (current) or any project management certification preferred.
Interested Candidates, Kindly send the application ASAP on or before 12 Jan 2022