Electricity and Water Demand Forecast Specialist (JO016046) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD11000 - USD12000 per month|
Our Reputed Client, an Energy Sector is looking forward to recruit for Electrical and Water Demand Forecast Specialist in Doha Qatar.
ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Track and document Water Demand Management (WDM) policies, strategies, regulations, guidelines, and codes.
- Co-develop annual action plan with tracking and monitoring the progress of the implementation of WMD programs.
- Assist KM management in preparing annual reports on activities and recommendations.
- Evaluate Water Use Efficiency Programs.
- Determine customer categories to be targeted in the Water Use Efficiency (WUE) and Demand Management Programs.
- Design and evaluate performance indicators relevant to WDM and conduct cost effective analysis.
- Perform demand forecasts and supply requirement calculations
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, preferably in Water or Civil Engineering. Advanced degree in Water Management or Business Administration.
- Minimum eight years of experience in water management
- In depth knowledge and experience in the GCC water sector.
- Managerial experience in water utilities.
- Knowledge in the water sector in GCC; standards and regulations
- Knowledge of WDM principles, policies and strategies implemented in water sector.
- Advanced knowledge of water demand forecasting models and techniques, statistical methods, dedicated tools and software
- Expertise of statistical sampling techniques used in evaluating program effectiveness.
Interested candidates, kindly apply as our client is Interested to conduct Interview with the short-listed applicant.