PVV Supervisor Offshore (JO100023) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD500 - USD550 per day|
We are recruiting for PVV Supervisor - Offshore for one of our Clients in Doha, Qatar.
Industry: Oil and Gas
Terms & Condition:
Work Location: Doha Offshore
Rotation: During the offshore phase work will be on rotation 28 days/28 days offshore.
(Paid for the On Day and OFF Days Unpaid)
Duration: May 2022 – Sep 2023 (Subject to Renewal)
Responsible for preparation and running the construction activities to the works related to, including HSE:
- To ensure compliance with HSE legislation, Company standards and procedures as they apply to project management and project engineering to ensure employee safety and legislative compliance.
- To ensure compliance with Company Management System and applicable International Standards.
- To participate in the risk analysis as required to ensure safe and timely execution of the works.
- Conducts daily safety tours, toolbox talk audits and ensures all safety issues are reported through site management in a timely manner.
- Delivers offshore construction projects, ensuring that no additional remedial work is required.
Scope and development:
- Ensures that the resources and organization from Contractor are adequate with regards to the workload.
- Ensures that all required inspections, audits or equipment certification required are performed in time and that all corrective action plan is properly implemented by Contractor.
- Ensures the timely completion of the works and monitor closely Contractor performance, work schedule and progress.
- Ensure that all installation steps, pre-commissioning activities are properly completed for delivery ready for commissioning.
- To report on regular basis about construction/installation efficiency, and potential drifts on quality, planning and/or cost.
- Ensures that uncompleted activities are properly tracked and recorded under the punch list system.
- To propose actions, plan and corrective actions for any deficiency, anomaly, or non-compliance.
- Participates on request to Construction / site meetings with Contractor/Subcontractors.
- Stop the work when necessary & report immediately to CSR/HSE Supervisor any anomaly, violation & unsafe practice.
- Maintains good relationships with Contractor but being strict to achieve the project objectives.
- Carry out any other duties/projects may be assigned to him/her by the hierarchy.
- To prepare a REX for his discipline
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering discipline
- Experience in similar position (years): Mini-10
- As a minimum, job holders must have extensive hands-on technical, project co-ordination and supervisory experience gained in an Offshore Construction environment (Construction, Engineering, etc...).
- Advanced skills and knowledge of Campaign/Shutdown Management techniques preferably in the petrochemical, refining, Oil & Gas exploration and / or production industries.
- Excellent planning, organizational and communication skills required.
- Good sense of team spirit leadership, strong interpersonal and soft communication skills in multi-cultural environment Fluent in English (listening, writing and speaking) and its technical vocabulary
- Medical fit to work on offshore installation.