LTE / Dredging Site Lead (JO100001) Doha, Qatar
Our client, world's largest liquefied natural gas company, is urgently looking for a “LTE / Dredging Site Lead" willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
Work hours per day: 12hrs./day
Workdays per Week: 7 days/week
Workday per Month: 28 days/month
Contract Duration: 24 Months
Key Job Accountabilities
Key Result Areas:
- Monitors Contractor performance and ensure specifications / approved procedures are followed.
- Acts as the focal point between the Operator and the Contractor, particularly for SIMOPS and PTW.
- Stewards in the management of change process and is the Company point of contanct on the worksite for all site queries
- Assists Project Management with planning, procedure review and technical support of execution matters.
- Conducts equipment audits ensuring all relevant certification and audits are up to date and that any close-out actions from audits have been carried out.
- Reviews Contractors personnel certifications and qualifications.
- Participates in the development of all SIMOPs documents, to ensure that all parties have a clear understanding of diving activities and their impact on adjacent work activities.
- Keeps a detailed diary covering Project activities offshore with reference to any specific messages, e-mails or telephone conversations.
- Arranges logistical support as required for helicopter/supply vessel/personnel movements if required
- Attends vessel safety meetings and tool box talks to ensure there is a clear understanding of the activities that are to be performed.
- Relays all relevant Safety Alerts with the Contractor and the Vessel Management Team.
- Ensures that any issues evaluated during HAZID/HIRA processes, or that are raised during safety meetings, are closed prior to the start of work.
- Undertakes daily walk through observations of operational areas, to check on progress, safety and housekeeping.
- Responsible for supporting emergency responses, notifications and incident reporting.
- Participates in Contractor investigations of all incidents and root cause analyses.
- Supervises the Contractor's closeout reporting.
- Develops ‘lessons learned’ upon Project / Activity completion.
Operating Environment, Framework and Boundaries –
- Works in an evolving business environment where expansion opportunities are being identified on a continuous basis adding additional complexity and workload to the existing project environment.
- Works effectively within established procedures, or creates and endorses new procedures as necessary to further develop the Project Management philosophy.
- Works on large capital expenditure projects in a highly dynamic team environment that has tight-deadlines, high pressure and visibility, requiring accuracy, initiative and the ability to multi-task as essential skills.
Communications and Working Relationships –
- Interfaces with various project teams and departments on resolving related issues that requires effective communication, initiative, flexibility and an ability to induce collaboration.
- Interacts effectively with RG management and external stakeholders, including statutory auditors, shareholder auditors and other entities to discuss project practices and issues.
- Exhibits team leadership skills, integrity, self-confidence, fairness.
- Undertakes complex tasks and acts as a source of guidance for staff and internal customers. Is expected to handle all but the most complex problems and difficulties that might arise.
- Takes initiatives, based on experienced gained, to deliver timely and cost effective service.
- Sets situations/issues in the context of the entire team and has an appreciation of the wider relationships with other people and organizations.
Decision Making Authority and Responsibility
- Works independently within established procedures, plans and budgets and contributes to the development of these.
- Establishes credibility with peers, subordinates and supervisors
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrate extensive experience on shorepull / dredging or pipelay.
- Demonstrate basic training or knowledge in
- Safety Representative training
- 15 years minimum civil construction experience
- 10 years minimum offshore installation experience
- 5 years minimum offshore pipelay and shorepull supervisory experience.
- Fluent English
Interested Candidate, kindly apply