Batch 3 Jacket PVV Supervisor (JO130004) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD450 - USD500 per day|
We are recruiting for Batch 3 Jacket PVV Supervisor for one of our Clients in Doha, Qatar.
Industry: Oil and Gas
Terms & Condition:
Work Location: Doha/ Vietnam
Duration: Oct 2022 – Nov 2023 (Subject to Renewal)
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Review and monitor the availability of drawings, specifications, job instructions, material deliveries and tools
- Monitor that employees adhere strictly to the latest Approved for Construction (AFC) project drawings, specifications, Procedures and Site Instructions.
- Monitor Contractor’s detailed daily and weekly work plans in accordance with the overall planning schedule.
- Inform the Construction Superintendent on specific areas where the program deviates from approved construction schedule and propose mitigations.
- Responsible for monitoring construction progress and report to Construction Superintendent
- Responsible for monitoring contractor’s labor resources in accordance with approved mobilization plan and report to Construction Superintendent.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the Permit to Work system
- Review contractors construction schedules to ensure they include all required activities as realistic timelines, logical sequencing, adequate resources
- Ensure Contractors personnel have sufficient training and experience to carry out safe operations
- Ensure proper hydrotest preparation closely with HSE and QAQC CPY team.
- Interface with other key personnel in the Projects team (HSE, SLS, QC and material controller)
- If required by management the Construction Supervisor STR will have to work during week-end and/or night shift during critical activities, hydrotest, etc…
- Have an Associate's or BS degree in a technical field or extensive natural gas/oil industry experience.
- Have strong working knowledge of construction contracts, contractor inspection procedures and construction work sequences for jackets.
- Professional Experience (number of years): 15.
- Experience within project: (number of years): 10.
- A good knowledge of TOTAL General Specifications (GS) and International codes/standards (AWS, API).
- Conversant with General Arrangement (GA) engineering and structural drawings including building marking plans.
- Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Capable of proposing project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to influence and encourage personnel.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
- Familiar with MANASA/PRODOM.
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.