Commissioning Mechanical Lead (JO015035) Vũng Tàu, Vietnam
|Salary:||USD500 - USD600 per day|
We are recruiting for Commissioning Mechanical Lead for one of our Clients in Doha Qatar.
Industry: Oil and Gas
Terms & Condition:
Work Location: Vietnam & Offshore Doha Qatar
Start Date / Duration: ASAP – Mar 2021
Work Status: Onshore / Offshore
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree or equivalent in engineering,
- At least 10 years’ experience in the offshore oil & gas industry with minimum 3 years’ experience in a lead Commissioning role,
- Proven track record of leadership and problem resolution.
- Strong interpersonal and good communication skills,
- Available for technical missions worldwide,
- Experienced with COMPANY Standards, OPERCOM and ICAPS, PRODOM and relevant codes and standards,
- Computer literate,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
To assist and support the Commissioning Site Leader in supervising the NWHP EPCIC Contractors activities linked to the Commissioning of the 3 well head platforms and associated Brownfield additional equipment, in both preparation and execution phases.
The Commissioning Mechanical Leader will report directly to the Commissioning Site Leader, and is in charge:
- To review the commissioning preparation by the contractor, such as but not limited to: ICAPS data base Population, procedures, RFC’S preparation, OTP’s preparation.
- To supervise the pre-commissioning and the commissioning preparation and the execution at the fabrication sites, offshore field in order to deliver an installation to CPY as ready for operation on schedule.
- To supervise the Company NWHP Commissioning Supervisors Team during Onshore/Offshore phases of the NWHP Project.
- To manage activities for their discipline from Ready for Commissioning (RFC) status to Completion of the commissioning activities.
- To assess satisfactory works responsibilities and job function in a safe and timely manner.
- Adhere to and effectively communicate Project HSE WORKSITE(S) instructions and policies.
- Proactively intervene where HSE deficiencies are identified and report them to HSE department.
EPCIC PRE-COMMISSIONING /COMMISSIONING PREPARATION PHASE
- Ensure proper implementation of all pre-commissioning / commissioning disciplines requirement according to the CONTRACT.
- Review the preparation of pre-commissioning/commissioning procedures (write the procedure if necessary, in order to respect the planning and achieve the milestones in due time) and reporting tools prepared by contractors (such as but not limited to: including technical database, planning, punch lists control and follow-up of the disciplines concerned) . Items as HVAC, Crane or Pumps will be part of Mechanical scope.
- Promote safety within the commissioning activities and verifies that safety procedures are implemented and follow by CONTRACTOR and COMPANY.
- Maximize onshore commissioning and minimize lost time due to interfaces.
- Coordinate with other project entities / disciplines /existing facilities.
- Ensure that the lists of pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures are fully comprehensive, including operational test procedures.
- Ensure that the Mechanical pre-commissioning and commissioning spare parts, consumables equipment, special tools, etc are sufficient and available in time.
EPCIC COMMISSIONING EXECUTION PHASE
- Follow the contractor ’s Mechanical commissioning activities using the OPERCOM® Methodology and ICAPS© (Integrated Commissioning and Progress System) software.
- Follow the execution of I / E / P / M / T commissioning activities to achieve commissioning schedule completion target.
- Supervise the reporting of commissioning execution to ensure that all technical, contractual information are properly recorded, collected and available for inspection/reference as required by law regulations and COMPANY policies.
- Control and follow-up on red line mark-up drawings.
- Control and follow-up on VENDORS commissioning scope of work activities such as: SAT, OTPs , documents update, Closing of Punch list, reporting .