Jacket QC Coating Supervisor (100012) Doha, Qatar
We are recruiting for Jacket Piles and Bridge QC Painting Supervisor/ Jacket QC Coating Supervisor for one of our Clients in Doha Qatar.
Industry: Oil and Gas
Terms & Condition:
Work Location: Korea/ Vietnam/ Doha Offshore
Contract Duration: 24 Months
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Education to HND/BTS level or COMPANY approved equivalent in engineering discipline.
- Painting and Coatings qualification level II (NACE, BGAS or ACQPA-FROSIO qualified).
- Professional Experience (number of years): 10.
- Experience within project: (number of years): 5.
- Construction experience is required on wellhead platform, topsides, structure, piping, pressure vessels and practical knowledge of applicable codes and standards such as EN, ISO, ASTM, NACE and SSPC. Experience on construction yard is required.
- A good knowledge of COMPANY Standards (equivalent to OIL & GAS General Specifications) and international codes/standards related to design, fabrication and inspection.
- Comprehensive knowledge in coating, painting, passivation, insulation and cathodic protection.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, database management, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
- Language: English mandatory.
- To implement the Major Project Quality Management System at Project level.
- To ensure the performance of the Contractor and Subcontractors is achieving the Project Quality requirements.
- To implement the COMPANY Technical Referential and applicable local and international codes.
- To supervise and inspect all painting and coating quality control activities following Quality Control Plan.
- To ensure that painting, coating, thermal insulation and passive fire protection, quality requirements are well established and implemented by the Contractor during fabrication and construction works in order to obtain formal guarantee and warranties of each paint system.
- Participate in all quality control and inspection activities linked to painting, coating, thermal insulation and passive fire protection during construction at Contractor yard.
- Review and approved the material certificates.
- Witness the different PQT and validation of painting operators.
- Participate in the Non-Conformance reports issuance.
- Review and approved the different inspection reports issued by the Contractor on a daily basis.
- Witness inspection activities based on the Quality Control Plan (ITP).
- Ensure that CTR's personnel are qualified for the task they've been assigned to.