Lead of Piping COMP2 (17/01/2023) Qatar
|Salary:||USD50 - USD51 per day + Negotiable|
Our client, an Operator company, is urgently looking for a “Lead of Piping COMP2" willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
Work hours per day: 10hrs./day
Workdays per Week: 6 days/week
Workday per Month: 26 days/month
Contract Duration: 36 Months
Current Location: Qatar, Onshore
Job Responsibilities Highlights:
- Responsible to ensure Contractor deliver a complete Piping & Layout engineering deliverables during EPC execution.
- Review and comments on third party study reports to clarify / define impact on analysis activities (Including third party reports on FIV, AIV, Blast analysis)
- Review and Endorse Stress Analysis Specifications, Critical Line List selection criteria and any other formal related stress analysis execution notes / procedure.
- Well versed in CAESAR II static / dynamic modules.
- Manage EPC Contractor’s Piping and Layout disciplines resources and to ensure work completion on time
- Responsible to check, review and appraise all piping & layout technical documents (specifications, calculation notes, drawings, etc.) developed by Contractor are in compliance with project scopes and requirements and identify potential risks to project if any.
- Responsible for all model reviews conducted during EPC including monitors and reports actual progress including S3D model development to ensure Contractor completion of key milestones.
- Identify capital efficiency opportunities as far as possible.
- Participate in various project’s workshop such as Hazardous Operations (HAZOP or HAZID etc) reviews.
- Works in a highly visible project environment with large capital expenditures and significant schedule execution pressures
- Works in a dynamic environment that has high expectations for flawless project execution in safety, quality, cost and schedule performance which requires the incumbent to demonstrate accuracy initiative and the ability to multi-task as essential skills.
- Well established awareness of policies and procedures with high expectations for business controls compliance and to further develop controls to meet changing needs.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 15+ years of experience in piping & layout discipline with at least five years demonstrated lead engineering experience in major capital projects and MUST have at least executed one detailed design of an Offshore Project
- Experience with EPC contractors, sub-contractors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry.
- Demonstrated ability and sensitivity to work with people from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
- Knowledgeable in International Codes & Standards
- Computer literacy involving the regular use of professional office applications and some technical applications.