Senior Pipeline Designer (JO015412) Qatar
Our reputed Client an EPC Company is urgently looking for a “Senior Pipeline Designer” in Doha Qatar.
Terms and Conditions:
Location: Doha Qatar
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Working Days: 9 hours/day, 45/week
Immediate Available Candidates in Qatar
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
More than 15 years of relevant experience in design & detailed engineering related to Oil & Gas (Onshore & Subsea) Pipelines.
The requirement is to provide conceptual, basic, FEED and detailed engineering and design expertise related to Pipelines associated with small & medium sized capital projects in Petroleum and Natural gas related industries.
- Highly Conversant with ACAD.
- Reasonable Exposure in Micro-station.
- Preparation and Checking of Route maps, Alignment sheets, Crossing details, Approach drawings, Isometrics and associated miscellaneous details.
- Preparation and Checking of Pipe support drawings and Support Schedule.
- Preparation and Checking of Tie-in Schedule, Piping MTO and Pipe support MTO.
- Vendor drawing review.
- Onshore / Offshore Site survey and preparation of Site survey report.
- Coordination with clients, vendors, subcontractors & other internal disciplines.
- Resolution of site/field/construction contractor queries.
- Capable of work allocation and guiding a team of draftspersons.
- Good written & oral communication skills of English language as necessary for performing the above tasks.
- CO2 Pipeline experience will be preferred.