Pipeline Design Engineer (17/01/2023) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD50 - USD51 per day + Negotiable|
One of our top Clients in the O&G Industry is looking for a Pipeline Design Engineer with the following details:
Location: Doha; QATAR
Start date: 15 March 2023
Status: Residential Status - with possible offshore mission(s)
Contract Duration: 12 months (Renewable)
The Pipeline Design Engineer is in charge of:
- To be the main day-to-day COMPANY point of contact of CONTRACTOR for Pipeline Design / Installation engineering matters.
- To report to PROJECT MANAGER and liaise with SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER and HQ TEC entities
- To ensure contractor compliance with project requirements, COMPANY standard, design criteria, functional requirements, codes and rules for performance of activities related to offshore subsea pipelines (design engineering, procurement, fabrication, transportation, pipeline and spool installation, pre-commissioning),
- To manage, distribute, review and comment contractor deliverable for design and installation engineering,
- To ensure, in cooperation with the COMPANY HSE Engineer, that risk assessments are properly conducted.
- To follow as technical support the offshore installation works
Qualifications / Experience required:
- Pipeline engineer with proven experience in design and installation engineering,
- At least 10-15 years of technical and operational experience and knowledge on similar offshore projects
- Knowledge and experience in pipeline design in particular lateral buckling, pipe walking,
- Knowledge and experience in riser design including support and protection structures,
- Knowledge and experience in brownfield work, topside design and SIMOPS activities
- Proven ability in the knowledge and understanding of planning / schedules, forecasting and risk management.
- Extended capability in managing self – writing capacity, time management, setting priorities, creative thinking etc.
- Extended capability in developing working relationships through effective communication.
- Fluency in English
Interested Candidate, kindly apply.