Electrical/Instrumentation Supervisor (JO1200021) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD400 - USD450 per day|
We are recruiting for Brown Field (BF) and Hook up (HU) Electrical/Instrumentation Supervisor for one of our Clients in Doha, Qatar.
Terms & Condition:
Start Date: ASAP
End of Contract: Dec 2024
Work Location: Doha Qatar
Doha / Qatar
Status: SINGLE (Candidate can bring his family at his own Cost)
Mob/Demob Allowance: Provided
Medical Insurance: Provided
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Have an Associate's or BS degree in a technical field or extensive natural gas/oil industry experience.
- Have strong working knowledge of construction contracts, contractor inspection procedures and construction work sequences for jackets.
- Professional Experience (number of years): 15.
- Experience within project: (number of years): 10.
- A good knowledge of Oil & Gas standard, General Specifications (GS) and international codes/standards
- Conversant with General Arrangement (GA) engineering and structural drawings including building marking plans, also with tubing’s isometrics and P&IDs.
- English fluent.
- Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
- Be familiar with ICAPs software
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities,
- To carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices,
- Follow and assist CSR during work preparation for all phases in BF and HU works within his/her responsibility:
- Review CTR construction engineering documents and assist Project construction engineer for validation of the documents
- Participate in CONTRACTOR site visit or other visit to offshore if required by preparation
- Propose and encourage design optimization in order to minimize the offshore works.
- Follow up with FOPS the outstanding point in regard with the existing facilities
- Material and construction equipment list preparation and validation including its mobilization plan
- Review and monitor the availability of drawings, job instructions, material deliveries and tools
- Review all Method Statements from CTR within his/her field of competence.
- To ensure equipment installation as per Approved for Construction (AFC) project drawings, specifications, Procedures and Site Instructions.
- Supervise the installation of all bulk and supports associated with its discipline.
- Supervise the workmanship for cables installation and glanding.
- Report to E&I Superintendent for monitoring construction progress.
- Responsible for monitoring contractor’s labor resources in accordance with approved mobilization plan and report to E&I Superintendent.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the Permit to Work system
- Ensure Contractors personnel have sufficient training and experience to carry out safe operations
- Identification of any Non-Conformance linked to Fabrication (NCRs).
- Review manufacturing records books.
- Coordinate with Commissioning Team during pre-commissioning phase in close relation with the Pre-commissioning Superintendent.
- To verify the completeness and correctness of the as construction drawings and ensure the complete handover to Commissioning team.