Well Services Platform Supervisor (JO015782) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD250 - USD350 per day|
We are recruiting for Well Services Platform Supervisor for one of our Clients in Doha Offshore Qatar.
Industry: Oil and Gas
Terms & Condition:
Work Location: Doha Offshore, Qatar
Contract Duration: Feb 2022 – Dec 2023
Doha Offshore / Qatar
28 Days ON and 28 Days OFF
No Allowance & Off Days are Unpaid.
2 Travel Days per contract duration (Paid 50% of normal day Rate)
Rotational Allowance provided.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Extensive knowledge of Slick line, E-Line, Coil tubing, and stimulation operations and equipment in particular horizontal wells and smart-completion wells.
- Knowledge of well services in highly deviated and horizontal wells situation (e.g. e-line tractoring, High Dev. Tool…) with management of service companies. Safety oriented. Ability to interface with Production Teams
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Oil & Gas environment. Minimum of 8 years offshore exposure including experience on stim vessel
- WellView, Office Suite, Operations Planning, SAP: a plus.
- IWCF level 4 Well Intervention Certificate or Drilling every 2 years, Bosiet, H2S training
- Manage, coordinate and supervise the well interventions operations, wellhead maintenance and stimulation operations.
- Ensure the adequacy of personnel, equipment, services with local/international regulations required to perform intervention and stimulation operations as per a written intervention and stimulation programs.
- Interface constantly with Senior Slick Line, E-Line, Coil Tubing, and stimulation supervisors to prepare, review and mobilize equipment and required services.
- Supervising stimulation treatment execution offshore, taking decision during the operation based on real time treatment parameters, responding/troubleshooting issues, offshore stimulation focal point for well service supervisors & service Cie crews
- Prepare PTW and JRA with offshore teams (OIM, OTL,…).
- Report to the onshore WS team (WS superintendent, WS Eng, WS Lead) on a daily basis all platform Well-intervention operations.
- Hold Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) technical toolbox talk and pre-job safety meetings prior to executing critical operational steps.
- Involved in intervention and WHM equipment stock management
- Ensure all materials required to perform the operation are mobilized on site as per plan and back loaded with tracking.
- Prepare all material request lists, offshore instructions, Slick line, E-line, coil Tubing, or stimulation programs to safely and efficiently run operations.
- Participate to the weekly WS meeting unless occupied with ongoing operations
- Participate in WS warehouse activities when required.