Hook Up Specialist (JO015351) Qatar
|Salary:||USD250 - USD400 per day|
Our client, world's largest Liquefied Natural Gas company, is urgently looking for a “Hook Up Specialist” willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Location of Assignment : ONSHORE - Doha, Qatar
Work Assignment : Contract Hire ( to work for the Client through MPH )
Contract Duration : December 2020 - 30 June 2022
Work Schedule : 6 days a week / 10 hours a day
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Gives technical and constructability and completions input in works execution
- Responsible for assuring contractual / technical requirements are met as per AGREEMENT with EPC CONTRACTOR
- Ability to read and comment on construction documents, engineering specifications, design reports, data sheets and comment if necessary, to be in line with project specific requirements.
- Ability to develop procedures for execution and ensures alignment with stakeholders
- Participates in COMPANYPMS / IPR for BF Readiness (CER’s etc), develop plan as per milestones
- Working with the COMPANY / CONTRACTOR and interfacing with other teams to ensure project requirements are met and delivered on time.
- Provide timely review of CONTRACTOR’s documents/deliverables.
- Supports the process of capturing and communicating lessons learned for the project and ensuring that lessons learned are considered in construction phase of the project.
- Attend and contributes into the project main reviews including project risk sessions such as What-If, HAZID, HAZOP, Model Reviews, Constructability Reviews, SIMOPS and work as focal point to close out the actions.
- Delivers visible HSE leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Mechanical/Chemical/Civil Engineering is preferred. High Diploma with supporting experience may be considered.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- Five (5) years specific involvement in project offshore execution within an Oil and Gas environment including experience with both offshore and onshore facilities. Additional relevant work experience may be substituted for technical education.
- Good knowledge of Project Execution procedures and techniques including welding, lifting and testing and completions
- International experience, especially in Qatar or the Middle East, is preferred
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT 19TH OCTOBER 2020