E&I Supervisor (- JO016311) Uganda
We are currently looking for a E & I Supervisor for one of the Top O&G Operator Company for the Terms below
Terms and conditions:
Location: Buliisa Site, Uganda
Contract Duration: 18+ months
Service Status: Rotation 4wks on /4wks off
Accommodation, Transportation, Meal: Provided
Mob /Demob Flight Ticket: Provided
Rotational Flight Ticket: Provided
Medical Insurance: Provided
The Service Provider must have the following qualifications:
- HND or equivalent in Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering
The Service Provider must have the following experience:
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in Oil and Gas and Petrochemical industry specifically large construction projects, with thorough knowledge of codes and standards relating to electrical and instrumentation works. Hazardous Area installation and inspection experience is an advantage. Previous exposure to high voltage electrical installation including switchgear and electric drives.
- Good knowledge of Oil & Gas Industry General Specifications and/or previous experience with other major IOC’s/Contractors in oil and gas construction projects.
- Ideal candidate shall be fully conversant with applicable Oil and Gas Industry International Codes, Standards as well as best Industry Practices.
- A good awareness of other disciplines. Significant responsibility in multi-discipline teams or projects.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills as well as a good level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office. English mandatory.
- Valid Medical Certificate which complies with Company standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supervise the project Contractor/Subcontractor works with regards to Electrical / Instrumentation activities related to his/her scope in order to ascertain that the plant will be built as per drawings, specifications, procedures, cost and schedule meeting HSE and Quality requirements and expectations. Ensure flow of information is effective between Construction Team, Commissioning Team and the rest of the Project team as required.
- Liaise with all the Superintendents and Supervisors to make sure that the construction complies with all Project Design Documentation, with Company Standards and Procedures, and with applicable international Codes, Standards and Practices.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the HSE Policy, maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company HSE standards, actively participate in Company safety awareness and initiative schemes.
- Assist the Wellpads Superintendent North to ensure Compliance with the project objectives throughout the life of the project.
- Actively identify best practice (industry, technical, professional, etc.) and encourage an environment in which this is willingly and openly shared
- Create an environment in which a focus on value awareness is developed and constantly think in terms of cost/benefit trade-off.
- Identify and adopt creative and alternative approaches to problem-solving and encourage others to do same
Interested Candidate Kindly Apply before 3rd October 2021