STR Supervisor (JO015021) Batam, Indonesia
|Salary:||USD300 - USD400 per day|
We are recruiting for STR Supervisor for one of our Clients in Doha Qatar.
Industry: Oil and Gas
Terms & Condition:
Work Location: Batam, Indonesia
Start Date / Duration: ASAP - Jul 2021
Work Status: Onshore
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Education to HND/BTS level or COMPANY approved equivalent in engineering discipline.
- NDT experienced (Radiography, UT, MPI)
- Large experience on similar activities at equivalent position.
- Professional Experience (number of years): 10
- Experience within project: (number of years): 5
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- Good analytical skills
The job holder manages, under the responsibility of STR Superintendent, all construction activities related to the EPCIC4 Contract and shall demonstrate a strong behavior with regard to Construction requirements.
The job holder is accountable for the following activities during Topsides & Bridges & Jackets EPCIC4 project execution:
- To ensure that structural activities carried-out by Contractor, Subcontractors and Vendors are conformed to established requirements.
- To implement the COMPANY Technical Referential and applicable local and international codes.
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities,
- To carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices,
- To review Shop drawings Documentation issued by the Contractor, Subcontractors and Vendors, conformity with the Approved detail engineering documentation.
- Monitor pre-fabrication, assembly and erection activities carried out by Contractor with his database follow-up.
- Review and approved the different progress/inspection reports issued by the Contractor.
- Follow up the construction activities of Topsides, jackets and Bridges and insure proper records (Progress /NDE/inspection records follow-up).
- Monitoring of NDT subcontractor and Contractor inspector’s qualification and performance.
- Identification and follow-up of any Non-Conformance linked to NDT (NCRs).
- Troubleshoot technical problems that may affect the construction and liaise with the Major Projects QAQC SPDT for the resolution.