Senior Project Engineer (Electrical Cable and RFMs Project) (15/11/2023) Doha, Qatar
We are looking for a Senior Project Engineer for one of our clients with the following details:
Tentative Mobilization Date: 01 January 2024
Tentative Duration: 24 months
Status: Residential (TEEPG Offices in Doha)
Qualification and Experience Required:
Educational: Engineering degree.
Professional experience: With 15years of experience working in the petroleum industry. Offshore background, engineering / construction brownfield experience
Competency (Behaviour & Technical)
- Technical and engineering skills in various discipline
- Familiar with Technical Corporate Division and good knowledge in DGEP referential, international standard and multidiscipline
- Experience in projects, engineering , contract and execution phases
- Effective time management to meet deadlines, managing work and performance, planning and organizing, decisiveness, leading work team, results orientation and multicultural awareness
- Good communication skill and multitasking thinking
- Show greater initiative and ability to solve defined problems under minimum supervision
- Competency (Behaviour & Technical)
Other competencies: Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Company HSE policy, rules and procedures (HSE MS) and in particular ISO14001 standard.
- Observance of the company HSE policy, rules and procedures.
- Participation to HSE activities and global improvement (e.g. referential, reporting, REX, audits, Maestro, trainings, HSE action plans...).
Ethics & Compliance:
- Demonstrate full compliance with COMPANY code of conduct regarding procurement and business integrity.
- Contribute and promote the compliance with the Group and the affiliate's rules and procedures.
- Follow local HSE regulations, laws, rules, obtains necessary authorizations to operate.
- Co-ordinate all project self-performed activities, from engineering stage up to offshore completion works
- Ensures safe working practices are carried out within the ECP team and the various contractors at all stages.
- Coordinates with Field Operations team to organize and optimize tie-ins and shutdowns and to ensure the end product is in line with
- existing installations
- Ensure the respect of the initial planning and budget by doing regular review on a monthly basis and for each yearly budget exercise
- Prepare dossiers for Company, partners, authorities, as required
- Use the Company / Métier Rules, Procedures / best practices to propose a set of Project specific procedures in order to ensure the co-ordination of Project service activities. Prepare all the mandatory documents requested by PJC CR like PEP, QP, Risk register,, among others
- Prepare Contract/Purchase Order Plan in accordance with Project Planning
- Ensure that the DUET with CP department is respected in order to achieve the goals of the project, respect the planning and the budget
- Maintain constructive relationship with Partners and Contractors
- Participate in the resolution of end of contract claims.
- To demonstrate an exemplary behaviour with regard to H3SE rules and requirements and with regard to the CPY ethics and "code of conduct" policy for implementing H3SE rules and Quality assurance / Quality check
- Prepare the project organisation chart suitable to the needs of the project activities along the planning.
- Provide the necessary documents to ensure internal or external human resources mobilisation.
- Participate in technical clarifications and negotiations with selected Contractor.
- Make synthesis and final recommendation on the received proposals
- Monitor and control Contractors achievements in accordance with contractual requirements in areas such as safety, technical requirements, cost control, planning, etc
- Prepare the extemal and internal Project reporting to guarantee the content and quality of the information and maintain the necessary relations with the other Divisions, the Partners/Shareholders and administration authorities.
- Manage the coordination with Engineering Entity in the approval of the related project documents
- Make the technical arbitration between the different disciplines in the case of conflict of interests and keep all parties informed
- Ensure that FO is involved as early as possible in order to smooth the transfer from ECP to FO after the commissioning phase
- Follow up of HAZID / HAZOP meetings and related conclusions/recommendations and ensures that HSE requirement and rules are implemented all along the project..
- Lead, in transverse with other services, engineering, procurement, construction and start-up (Self Performed Projects)
- Manage all the interface related to implementation phase (Contractor & Site)
- To update regularly the risk register of the package and implement the corresponding mitigation actions
- To ensure proper reporting / handle the communication of the project with TotalEnergies and our partners as required
- Ensure that all the operational spares parts are ordered on time to be available before the SU and based on the request of the MOEC
- Ensure that the Close out Report is prepared on a regular basis in order to be in position to issue it no later than one month after the transfer to FO
- Ensure that all the documents are available no later than one month after the transfer to FO (final doc).
If Interested Kindly apply.