Safety Coach for Drilling Rigs (JO014833) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||GBP500 - GBP600 per day|
Our reputed Client an Oil and Gas Company is urgently looking for a “Drilling and Work Over Rig Offshore Safety Coach” in Doha Qatar.
Offshore Doha / Qatar
- Ensure implementation and respect of Company Management System in the context of Simultaneous Drilling and Production Operations.
- Participate in & enhance hazard studies and risk assessments undertaken for the safe program execution of operations.
- Ensure active participation in the organization of pre-job safety meetings – paying particular attention to lifting operations preparation, dropped object prevention awareness, hand injury, confined space entry and work at height activities.
- Enhance and encourage the “management-by-walking-around “concept.
- Ensure periodic by in depth regular checks of the Drilling contractor PTW as well the Company’s PTW used in the SIMOPS area that they are properly managed and applied.
- Assist and advise to ensure timely & correct follow-up reporting on events, incidents, accidents, anomalies. Participate as a professional of the safety into the Root cause analysis
- Ensure Drilling Contractor HSE Bridging Document, SIMOPS dossiers, Emergency response documents latest version are understood, and being used in program execution activities.
- Assist & advise the Drilling Supervisor in the preparation of the on-board HSE Site Committee Meetings.
- Ensure proper execution of the Waste Management Plan. Promote safety awareness and environmental consciousness.
- Ensure updated daily HSE report and activity are communicate onshore to warrant a high quality reporting
- NEBOSH or other Safety related equivalent Diploma
- T-BOSIET and H2S Training OPITO approved
- 10 years of proven experience in oil industry with at least 3 years rig site extensive experience in offshore SIMOPS.
- Knowledge of drilling, completion, work over and well servicing operations and experience with hydrogen sulfide and associated safety practices is a clear must
- Sense of the priorities, organizational ability, creativity and self-motivation
- Needed Immediately Available Applicants