PSM Overall Planner (Nuclear Experience) (JO1523111) Finland
|Salary:||EUR3500 - EUR4500 per month|
We are currently looking for a Plant Status Management (PSM) – Overall Planner for a Nuclear Power Plant.
Plant Status Management PSM – Overall Planner, Operational Planner
- Coordinate the complete scheduling within the integrated master schedule in Primavera considering the input from Commissioning, IMO, Procurement, Engineering and Operation,
- Ensure safe and reliable operation and harmonization of all activities,
- Optimization of the schedule in order to avoid blocking conflicts and unnecessary too long system unavailability.
- Defining Work Windows for remaining preventive, corrective and palliative maintenance activities,
- Check that the activities from all entities fit together in the time schedule including COMM and IMO,
- Secure the not violation of the operational requirements, Technical Specifications and other safety requirements,
- Prepare temporary operations, including review of temporary instructions for operator crew,
- Inform and guide the shift teams in case of critical operations,
- Trouble shooting on high operational level,
- Liaison with COMPANY in regard to implementation of new processes and optimization of existing ones. Preparation of applicable project instructions and procedures,
- Coordination of the assessment and planning of Work Orders to be executed after FLG due to a lack of spare parts including associated nuclear & radiation safety assessment and approval from TVO,
- Coordination and scheduling of all design changes (DCO, ICCO and FCO) with hardware impact planned to be executed from FLG with respect of the commissioning program and technical specifications,
- Coordination and scheduling of all operating and testing manuals planned from FLG up to PTO.
- Integrated master schedule in Primavera
- Mechanical, Process, Electrical or Nuclear Engineering Degree
- Solid knowledge on PWR general design, its systems (process, electrical and I & C) and operational conditions
- Nuclear Experience in PWR is a MUST
- Good understanding of thermo-hydraulics and plant behaviour,
- Experience with Operating Manuals, including normal operation procedures, testing manuals and Commissioning documentation,
- Experience with technical design documentation, including P&IDs, I&C functional and electrical diagrams,
- Knowledge of scheduling and planning tools, preferably Primavera,
- Experience in Plant operation and/or Outage and/or Maintenance planning.