Engineer (Project Engineering) (JO015746) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD250 - USD300 per day|
Our client, world's largest liquefied natural gas company, is urgently looking for a " Engineer (Project Engineering) " willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
Work Location: Qatar onshore
Work schedule: 6 days/ week, 10 hrs/Day
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Mobilization/Demobilization tickets Provided.
Leave tickets in economy class Provided.
International Medical Insurance Provided
Visa and Work permit Provided Annual leave: Provided
Fixed Monthly Logistic Allowance while in Qatar Provided.
Person Specification - Minimum Requirements
Knowledge / Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil/Architecture Engineering.
- Excellent understanding of Project Technical requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of eight (10) years broad experience in all project phases i.e. engineering, procurement, and construction, would have at least five (5) years specific involvement in major process facilities on civil/structural/underground engineering.
- Minimum of five (10) years construction and field experience with demonstrated, supervisory skills of five (5) years onshore facilities.
- Experience with government agencies, contractors and vendors, in particular those involved in the construction of onshore facilities.
- Minimum five (5) years Middle East experience
- Utilizes a systematic approach to problem solving that ensures accuracy, timeliness and quality of documentation in resolution.
- Able to work moderately complex tasks to completion within time constrains of Project, with minimal guidance from more experienced staff.
- Participates in the resolution of problems in more demanding and less familiar situations using precedent and own acquired knowledge.
- Able to work within a defined role with limited supervision.
- Able to make decisions and solve problems related to a specific discipline/field.
- Responsible for own work product with minimal guidance and oversight from immediate supervisor.
- Establishes credibility with peers and supervisors and makes good use of their time.
- Exercises judgment in making decisions; knows when to seek advice.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Review construction sequence, work plans, pre-task planning and method statements to ensure comprehensive safety and feasibility.
- Provide Company representation in monitoring and coordinating site activities of the EPC Contractor and its subcontractor(s). Reports on the construction activities, progress, areas of concern and mitigating actions. Participates in appropriate weekly construction discipline review meetings.
- Monitor and assist the EPC Contractor and subcontractor(s) in the implementation of site-specific SHE programs to meet safety improvement strategy & objectives, emergency response and evacuation drill programs. Participate in incident/accident investigation under the SHE Coordinator in the area
- Serves as a technical support between the Project Team and the interfacing organizations, to insure project input to EPC design issues is resolved in a timely manner consistent with project requirements. Assures that Engineering issues in assigned areas between the EPC Contractor group and the Project Engineering group are resolved in a timely manner.
- Provides technical support to outside organizations in their informational needs from the Project Team or EPC Contractor.
- Maintain Construction focus and overview of building construction and architecture related matters supporting priority completions schedules
- Review work and inspection results to ensure compliance with EPC Contract requirements. Interface and coordinate with Field Engineering and QA/QC sections
- Provides technical support to construction and pre-mechanical completion activities.
- Responsible for insuring that Management of Change on Project design is performed according to established procedures.
- Assist PMT in meeting MS expectations as required,
Interested Candidate, kindly apply