Performance Manager (JO12231) France
|Salary:||USD400 - USD450 per day|
We are looking for a Performance Manager for one of our clients to be based in FRANCE.
Job Location: Israel or in France
The service provider must provide a bi-weekly progress report to the hiring manager.
This report must contain:
- The progress or forecast progress of work performed or to be performed.
- Any problems encountered and question addressed.
- Review record status (classified by number as new / current / corrected / validated / closed, and global count per each category).
- Proposed improvements, if necessary.
- Service provider interpretation in the event of any ambiguity in the specification.
- The updated development schedule (the initial schedule is included in the proposal).
Project Review Meetings as per the project team.
Design Reviews as per the project team.
- If the weekly report is not sufficient, a technical co-ordination meeting may be called by the service provider.
- The purpose of this meeting is to deal with technical or planning problems.
- The minutes for this meeting are drawn up by the service provider and forwarded by e-mail.
- The decision to take joint corrective action aimed at correcting problems may be made under control.
- Service provider must comply with processes and procedures and with the policies, rules, and methodology.
- While performing the study, service provider shall comply namely with Project Management Office of Business Information Systems and with architecture principles.
- The service provider ensures inspection/check activities.
- Perform one or more audits to check that all measures described in this specification are applied.
- The service provider shall inform of any non-compliance and forward the appropriate record.
- Specify the course of action to be taken following discovery of the non-compliant item.