Topside INS/TEL Supervisor (JO014945) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD250 - USD300 per day|
We are recruiting for Topside INS/TEL Supervisor for one of our Client in Doha Qatar.
Industry: Oil and Gas
Terms & Condition:
Work Location: Offshore Doha
Start Date / Duration: 01-DEC-2021 to 30-JUN-2022 (7 Months)
Doha Offshore / Qatar
28 Days On and 28 Days Off
No Allowance & Off Days are Unpaid.
Rotational Allowance provided.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Have strong working knowledge of construction contracts, contractor inspection procedures and construction work sequences for jackets.
- Professional Experience (number of years): 15.
- Experience within project: (number of years): 10.
- A good knowledge of Oil and Gas General Specifications (GS) and international codes/standards (AWS, API).
- Conversant with General Arrangement (GA) engineering and structural drawings including building marking plans, also with tubing’s isometrics and P&IDs.
- Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills, good English level mandatory.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, spread sheets and e-mail communications.
- Be familiar with ICAPs software
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities,
- To carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices,
- Review and monitor the availability of drawings, job instructions, material deliveries and tools
- Review all Method Statements from CTR within his field of competence.
- To ensure the technical rooms fabrication and equipment installation as per Approved for Construction (AFC) project drawings, specifications, Procedures and Site Instructions.
- Supervise the installation of all bulk and supports associated with its discipline.
- Supervise the workmanship in particular for tubing runs and cables installation and glanding.
- Monitor that employee adhere strictly to the latest Approved for Construction (AFC) project drawings, specifications, Procedures and Site Instructions.
- Report to E&I Superintendent for monitoring construction progress.
- Responsible for monitoring contractor’s labor resources in accordance with approved mobilization plan and report to E&I Superintendent.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the Permit to Work system
- Ensure Contractors personnel have sufficient training and experience to carry out safe operations
- Identification of any Non-Conformance linked to Fabrication (NCRs).
- Review manufacturing records books
- Monitor and/or Approve all pre-commissioning activities performed at Yard
- To verify the completeness and correctness of the as built drawings and manage the final project documentation and ensure the complete handover to COMPANY Commissioning team.
- Supervise the telecom activities