Systems Completion Specialist (JO014831) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD300 - USD500 per day|
Our reputed Client an Oil and Gas Company is urgently looking for a “Systems Completion Specialist” in Doha Qatar.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Manage the Systems Completion Procedure ensuring any third parties activities are compatible with the objectives of Offshore Project and handover documentation meets Company’s Major Projects deliverables.
- Monitor and track computerized Completion Management System (CMS) for certification and quality assurance.
- Coordinate with external Regularity\ Government organizations to obtain the required licenses to ensure project schedule remains intact.
- Participate in contract reviews to ensure adequate Systems Completion control and work procedures are established and followed throughout project duration.
- Provide commissioning input for Safety and Operability reviews and confirm implementation of safety procedures.
- Participate at site to ensure safe execution of Systems Completion activities and provide guidance on Mechanical Completion, Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and Turnover of equipment and systems as required.
- Develop and manage effective Systems Completion procedures, work packs, tools, commissioning plans to ensure a smooth and safe hand-over to permanent organization.
- Lead and manage clear communication and reporting lines for all matters pertaining to Systems Completion for Offshore Project and ensure compliance with Company’s Project Management (PM) requirements.
- Facilitate operational input into post implementation reviews and audits ensuring all actions are completed relating to the project.
- Coordinate and share lessons learned from previous projects and maintain a register of current lessons learned for use in future projects within Company.
- Develop the Project System Completion philosophy in full coordination with OPCO.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- 10 years’ systems completion experience in the oil and gas industry with exposure to a major projects environment in the oil and gas industry.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Strong analytical, organizing and planning skills.
- Good communication skills and ability to interact at all levels.
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Computer literate in project management systems adapted to oil & gas industry.