Shutdown Coordinator - Execution (JO015620) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD250 - USD350 per day|
Our client, world's largest liquefied natural gas company, is urgently looking for a “Shutdown Coordinator” willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
Work Location: Qatar Onshore
Work schedule: 5 days/ week, 8-10 hrs/Day
Contract Duration: 36 Months
Mobilization/Demobilization tickets provided by MPH for you from/to home country and Qatar in economy class
Leave tickets in economy class to be reimbursed by MPH (subject to conditions and approval by MPH)
International Medical Insurance provided by MPH for you (Basic Insurance policy, the coverage will be shared to you once shortlisted)
Visa and Work permit provided by MPH for you
Key Skill Sets
Able to handle independently end-to-end complete scope management deliverable related to a large scale /size Oil & Gas industry (e.g., refinery, petrochemical, fertilizer, etc.) shutdowns /turnarounds. Able to handle complete list of work during a plan shutdown /turnaround.
PLANNING EXPERIENCE TO INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Fully familiar with computerized maintenance management system in monitoring of day-to-day work orders, preventive maintenance program, collection of equipment data specifications and validating of equipment repair history for input in SAP.
- Having technical report writing skills and usage of modern planning techniques and computer software's such as Primavera (P6) / MS Projects / SMART Plant, MS Office – 2010, etc.
- Familiar with planning norms for networking to calculate man-hours.
- Having Knowledge in Shutdown /Turnaround Planning Milestones i.e. Continuous Planning Phase, Concept Phase, Definition Phase, Detailed Planning Phase, Pre-shutdown /turnaround Execution Phase, Turnaround Execution Phase & Post shutdown /turnaround Execution Phase.
- Ability to review & freeze scope of work for shutdown /turnaround.
- Familiar in Preparing WPS to activity level, Level-III, Level-IV network for shutdown /turnaround.
- Network & Schedule for base scope & variable scope.
- Talent in Calculating Resources based on Primavera and or MS Project for shutdown /turnaround.
- Skill in Preparing Organization charts, identifying, preparing and conducting job clash analysis.
- Capacity to Prepare Scaffolding, Insulation & Painting Estimation for a particular shutdown /turnaround.
- Ability to Prepare S curve to monitor daily progress starting from scoping phase to pre-shutdown phase and then during execution and post shutdown periods.
- Able to lead independently a group of planners for any shutdown /turnaround and plan a minimum of three (3) shutdowns /turnarounds simultaneously at a time.
- Has vast Knowledge in Engineering, Construction and Business management techniques.
- Has computer knowledge especially with MS Project, Primavera P6 and Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, etc.)
- Able to prepare Method of Statements and Job Safety Analysis of various static equipment and piping for maintenance activities. Also, able to identify hazards at every activity level and plan accordingly with proven mitigations and control measures.
- Has capability to review rigging study for heavy lifting activities.
- Has a good knowledge in generating realistic look ahead plans/programme from MS Project and or Primavera P6 tool during shutdown & Preparing Equipment Control Sheet.
EXECUTION EXPERIENCE IN PLANT SHUTDOWNS & TURNAROUND:
- Able to plan & schedule the work to efficiently organize the site / facilities in order to meet an agreed plan /program of deadlines.
- Has capacity to supervise & monitor the site work force through Site/Area Engineer, Area Supervisor /Foreman.
- Able to conduct as well as attend regular meetings with all Performing Parties regarding the progress and to discuss / resolve any issues at the worksite.
- Has excellent knowledge in monitor project schedule analysis & studies of problems areas to determine criticality of scheduling tasks.
- Able to oversee Quality & HSE issues at site & ensure that regulations, policies and procedures are strictly adhered.
- Able to resolve any unexpected technical difficulties /challenges & other problems that may arise during execution time.
- HND or Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Instrumentation) discipline.
- Minimum 10 years’ direct experience in process operation planning, preparation and field supervision, including 5 years at senior supervisory level, within the Oil & Gas or Petrochemical industry.
- Experience on review of scope of works, planning, preparation and review of documents especially execution work packages for shutdown /turnaround maintenance activities and external service requirements
- Proficient in Engineering Codes and Standards such as API, ASME that is governing shutdown activities and ensure compliance to it in implementing.
- Working knowledge of ISO Quality Management System.
- Substantial knowledge of all operational aspects of multi-discipline specific shutdown maintenance responsibilities developed through experience, team leadership roles and formal training programs.