Head of Process Engineering- MP (JO015831) Doha, Qatar
Our client, world's largest liquefied natural gas company, is urgently looking for a " Head of Process Engineering” willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
Work Location: Qatar Onshore
Work schedule: 5 days/ week, 8 hrs/Day
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Mobilization/Demobilization tickets Provided.
Leave tickets in Economy class Provided.
International Medical Insurance Provided
Visa and Work permit Provided Annual leave: Provided
Fixed Monthly Logistic Allowance while in Qatar Provided.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (preferably Chemical Engineering)
- 20+ years of experience in discipline with at least 10 years demonstrated senior engineering experience in major capital projects
- Experience with Gas Processing licensor technology (Acid gas Treatment, NGL recovery, LNG liquefaction, Sulfur recovery)
- Experience with flow assurance issues on gas/condensate fields (hydrates and corrosion inhibition, transient simulations) and integrated offshore/gas plant start-up
- Experience with Combined Cycle Power Plant design and operations
- Demonstrated ability and sensitivity to work with people from variety of cultural backgrounds
- A high level of proficiency in written and spoken English
- Computer literacy involving the regular use of professional office applications and some technical applications
- Strong understanding of process simulation software (Hysis, Pro/II, Olga)
Key Job Accountabilities
- Provides Process Engineering knowledge, design, quality assurance, leadership and expertise while supervising and administering Process team design in accordance with project deliverables and approved execution schedule.
- Directs the preparation and stewardship of Process Engineering scope of work for feasibility studies, advices and recommends design procedures, processes deliverables and alternative studies, as required, to optimize project cost and schedule.
- Maintains close liaison with members of PMT Engineering Teams and alignment with the Engineering Manager on project engineering needs, objectives, and requirements.
- Accountable for ensuring execution of work is technically aligned and in compliance with COMPANY Operations, Policies, Standards of Business Conduct and COMPANY Project Management System (PMS).
- Provide support to PMT in areas related to technical bid evaluations, qualifications and experience of engineering companies; usage of appropriate design tools, including computer hardware and software; adherence with all project objectives, requirements, specifications, standards, procedures, execution plans and design verification processes.
- Assesses and validates engineering Contractor capability in providing all contract documents, progress measurement and reporting and recommends additional technical support to address gaps.
- Leads the Masters Data Register (MDR) including creation and approval and owns the planning and scheduling of the Process deliverables to enable efficient project execution.
- Responsible for the Process Engineering schedule and related milestones, provides data (narrative, charts, graphs, change management recommendations and recovery plans to address any schedule delays) for monthly progress and stewardship reporting.
- Accountable for knowledge of and sharing previous lessons learned, capturing and communicating current lessons learned to support review teams and future projects.
Interested Candidate, kindly apply