CPP STR Superintendent (JO100011) Qatar
We are recruiting for CPP STR Superintendent for one of our Clients in Doha Qatar.
Industry: Oil and Gas
Terms & Condition:
Work Location: Korea/ Vietnam/ Doha Offshore
Contract Duration: 24 Months
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Have an Associate's or BS degree in a technical field or extensive natural gas/oil industry experience.
- Have strong working knowledge of construction contracts, contractor inspection procedures and construction work sequences for jackets.
- Professional Experience (number of years): 15.
- Experience within project: (number of years): 10.
- A good knowledge of Oil & Gas General Specifications (GS) and International codes/standards (AWS, API).
- Conversant with General Arrangement (GA) engineering and structural drawings including building marking plans.
- Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Capable of proposing project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to influence and encourage personnel.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
- Familiar with MANASA/PRODOM.
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
- Review and monitor the availability of drawings, specifications, job instructions, material deliveries and tools
- Monitor that employee adhere strictly to the latest Approved for Construction (AFC) project drawings, specifications, Procedures and Site Instructions.
- Monitor Contractor’s detailed daily and weekly work plans in accordance with the overall planning schedule.
- Inform the Construction Superintendent on specific areas where the program deviates from approved construction schedule and propose mitigations.
- Responsible for monitoring construction progress and report to Construction Superintendent
- Responsible for monitoring contractor’s labor resources in accordance with approved mobilization plan and report to Construction Superintendent.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the Permit to Work system
- Review contractors’ construction schedules to ensure they include all required activities as realistic timelines, logical sequencing, adequate resources
- Ensure Contractors personnel have sufficient training and experience to carry out safe operations
- Interface with other key personnel in the Projects team (HSE, SLS, QC and material controller)
- If required by management, the Construction Supervisor STR will have to work during weekend and/or night shift during critical activities.