Recruiter (729) Sacramento, California
Do you have a passion for recruiting? If so, Volt Workforce Solutions has an opportunity for you!
Volt is looking for a Recruiter to join our growing team in Sacramento, CA
This position is responsible for filling Clerical & Light Industrial positions through in-depth analysis of job skills and qualifications to determine which candidate to source, interview, and hire.
As a Volt Recruiter you will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting and staffing candidates from on-line and internal databases, contact lists, and job postings as well as sourcing passive candidates through networking, social media sites, and internet searches.
- Build and maintain a quality pipeline of candidates for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire placement through fostering long term relationships with candidates
- Collaborate with client hiring managers to anticipate and meet staffing needs, ensure quality of selection and timeliness of hire
- Market qualified candidates to new and existing clients
- Advise client hiring managers by applying knowledge of their organization and expertise of labor markets to staffing decisions
- Increase branch profitability through increasing existing business, bringing in new applicants, and managing gross margin dollars
- Assist with the management of ad generation and job postings for new business and recruiting sources
.Desired Skills and Experience
- Staffing & Recruiting experience preferred, ideally in Clerical & Light Industrial service lines
- Customer service focused
- Proven ability to deliver and achieve results in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
As a Recruiter with Volt, you will enjoy a highly competitive base salary, industry leading commission plan, comprehensive benefits, performance recognition, extensive training, proven processes, top technology, and opportunities for career advancement
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer