JDEdwards Financials Consultant (BBBH2976) Melbourne, Australia
JD Edwards Financials Consultant
Well-established organisation seeks experienced JD Edwards Financial Consultant to join their highly skilled team.
- Option to work remotely
- Training and development opportunities
- Warm and vibrant team culture
About the Company:
Our client is well-known for partnering with businesses to deliver integrated business solutions and support to help their customers get the outcomes they need from their software.
With a highly skilled team, they work across multiple industries and service mid-sized to enterprise customers across ANZ.
About the Role:
As a JD Edwards Financials Consultant within this organisation, you will have demonstrated experience doing implementations and be able to run business process workshops, from requirements gathering all the way to post-production support.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience as a consultant with JD Edwards Financials – Finance and Procurement modules.
- Demonstrated implementation experience.
- A strong Business and Accounting background, highly advantageous.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
If this sounds like you, don’t wait! I have already launched my headhunt campaign! Click APPLY or get in touch with me at for more info on this awesome role!