IT Developer (RL8829) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP20000 - GBP23000 per annum|
Come and join an established, hard-working and professional team within our client’s busy IT department and enjoy benefits such as excellent holidays, flexible start and end times. Enjoy working Monday to Friday and receiving excellent training from your new employer.
A well-established Scarborough business are recruiting for an IT Developer to join their growing team. Their approach is straightforward as they consult with their customers and work together to provide appropriate solutions.
- Designing and developing software application solutions for customers
- Processing of customer supplied or requested data
- Designing the layout and merging of data
- Development and administration of software-based solutions
- Liaising internally and externally to resolve any queries and issues
Castle IT, Sales & Procurement division are keen to work with or speak to anyone with previous experience of data processing and a good knowledge of software tools and technologies. Data processing; IT development backgrounds.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Monday to Friday – flexible start and finish times
- £20 - £23K per annum
- 26 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Excellent training
- Free parking-based Scarborough outskirts
- Friendly and hardworking team environment
Nikki Holmes on 01723 365432 or email@example.com