Qualified Nursery Manager - Southampton (SS/131017/NMS) Southampton, England
|Salary:||GBP25000 - GBP26000 per annum|
Are you looking for a new challenge? We need a experienced and dedicated Nursery Manager to join our reputable client who have a purpose built nursery setting opening in early 2018 in Southampton, Hampshire.
This family ran business is looking for a motivated, innovative and flexible individual who is looking for the chance to see their own stamp placed on this new business opportunity.
Responsibilities of Nursery Manager:
- Helping to recruit staff for the setting
- Implementing the EYFS curriculum throughout the setting
- Overseeing planning and record keeping
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with families, the local community and authorities including other outside agencies
- Lead a new team of childcare practitioners ensuring that the highest standards or care and education are available
- Develop nursery ethos
- Contribute to the strategic planning, monitoring, evaluation and development of a new 100 place nursery
Essential experience and qualifications:
- Previous management experience within a childcare setting
- Min Level 4 qualification in Childcare
- A proven ability of managing a successful early years' setting (via appropriate references)
In return you will receive a salary based on experience; starting from £25,000 per annum plus staff cash incentives, free gym membership and a monthly budget for room development.
We also have the following exciting opportunities available:
- Room Leaders - up to £20,500 per annum in Southampton
- Nursery Practitioner - approx. £16,000 per annum near Southampton
Please contact us today for further details.