Warehouse Assistant (38032) Murarrie, Brisbane, Australia
|Salary:||AUD29.9 - AUD30 per hour + superannuation|
- Great opportunity with a Medical Device Company based at Murrarie
- Long-term temp assignment offering full-time hours working Monday-Friday
- $30 per hour plus super
About the company
Our client is a large Medical Device organisation that boasts a collaborative and fun working environment with great leadership. They pride themselves in delivering innovative surgical solutions.
About the opportunity
In this role, you will be working as part of a team to pick, pack and prepare medical loan kits as well as receiving and checking incoming products.
The warehouse is currently based in Murrarie for approximately 3 months and will be relocating to Bowen Hills.
- Receiving and checking products
- System data entry and updating stock
- Putting away products / Inventory Control
- Pick and pack orders
- Prepare and Dispatch Orders
- General warehouse duties
Skills and Experience
- Warehouse experience working within warehousing or loan kits is essential
- Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or Healthcare Industry experience is required
- Experience working with stock related systems would be advantageous
- High Attention to Detail
- Good Communication
- Team Player
- Ability to commit to a long-term temporary assignment
- Available to start immediately
There is a collaborative, fun working environment that offers support and stability.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Nicole Curtis on 02 8877 8734 for a confidential discussion.