Underground Production Engineer (9392) Western Australia, Australia
|Salary:||AUD150000 - AUD165000 per annum|
Are you a talented and experienced Underground Mining Engineer with a passion for the gold mining industry? Do you want to join a dynamic team and be part of a company that values innovation, technical excellence, and continuous learning?
Join an accomplished West Australian Gold Producer with a strong commitment to ongoing growth and advancement, providing numerous opportunities for professional development, skill enhancement, and personal growth.
In this role you will be responsible for the creation of detailed and accurate drill & blast plans, considering safety, productivity, and environmental factors.
Assist in identifying opportunities for improvement in drill & blast techniques, productivity, and operational costs, and develop strategies to implement business improvement principles.
Provide technical guidance and support to the operational team to ensure the safe and effective execution of drill & blast activities.
This role is offered on an 8:6 FIFO roster ex Perth.
- Bachelor's degree in Mining Engineering or a related field.
- 2 years of experience working as an Underground Mining Engineer in a gold mining environment.
- Sound knowledge of drill & blast techniques
- Exposure to Deswik software (preferable)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt in a dynamic setting.
- Australian Working Rights essential.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the Mining industry, please call Nicole on 0480 042 510
Your resume and communication will be treated strictly confidential until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable moving forward with the opportunity.