Mining Engineer - Planning (9794) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD160000 - AUD190000 per annum + plus super and career growth|
- High-grade Nickel Producer - join the battery metals industry
- 8/6 FIFO ex Perth + brand new camp facilities
- Clear pathway to senior progression
You will be joining a mid-tier organisation with assets in the Goldfields region of Western Australia, representing one of the globally renowned nickel regions.
The flagship underground mine has been newly established with modern camp facilities.
This opportunity will suit you if you are keen to join this agile operation during the next phase of its development. You will be working with an industry-leading management team who pride themselves on fostering a workplace culture that values the professional growth of their engineers by providing a clear path toward senior roles.
As the Planning Engineer, you will be responsible for the short to mid-term planning activities of the mine by developing effective plans, designs, and strategies to optimise mining productivity.
Reporting to the Alternate Underground Manager, your duties will include:
- Short to mid-term mine planning supporting underground designs and schedules.
- Preparing medium-term rolling forecasts.
- Contribute to the completion of life of mine plans and annual budgets.
- Ensuring a team-based culture between employees, departments and contractors
- Demonstrating a keen interest in professional development and aspiring to progress into a senior role.
Is this for you?
Prior experience in a comparable role will be highly regarded, and for the successful candidate, the possibility of assuming a Senior Mining Engineer position immediately can be explored and discussed.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Mining Engineering.
- Underground production and planning experience in a mechanised hard-rock mine.
- Proficient user of Deswik mining software (CAD & SCHED)
- Demonstrated experience liaising with underground contractors.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, with strong attention to detail.
- First Class Ticket desirable but not essential.
- Current "C" Class Western Australian Drivers Licence (Manual).
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the Mining industry, please call Nicole on 0480 042 510