Purchase Ledger Clerk
Location: Hounslow, England
Salary: GBP23000 - GBP25000 per annum
Marc Daniels are currently seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a global aviation company based in Hounslow. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a modern and forward-thinking organisation, in return they are able to offer you free on-site parking, pension scheme, 23 days holiday and many more.
This role will be responsible for all Purchase Ledger and will assist with month end processes.
- Process, check and enter all invoices received
- Pay all supplier invoices and enter into Vision
- Maintain Purchase Order system
- Referral fees
- Maintain pre-payment and fixed asset register
- Assist UK FC with month end reconciliation
- Processing staff expenses
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Completing work accurately and on time
- Closing Purchase Ledger by the first working day of the new month
To be considered:
- Experience of working in an accounts/finance department within a professional services environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills and experience of using an accountancy software package such as Microsoft Dynamics/Vision
- Able to produce information of high quality to strict deadlines and be flexible to ensure deadlines are consistently met
- Confidence to deal with finance and non-financial customers (internal) at all levels
- Experience of dealing with confidential data and be trustworthy
- Interested in pursuing a career in finance
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.