Assistant Quality Manager
Location: Fife, Scotland
Salary: Competitive Salary
An excellent opportunity has arisen with our client for a dedicated Assistant Quality Manager to work with the current quality manager to implement best practice across the site. This is an excellent opportunity for career progression in to the Quality Manager role for the right candidate with the right attitude. This role is to be based in central Fife
- To maintain the Food Approval Certification Process for all Finished Products and Raw Materials
- Lead the quality function and develop any improvements necessary
- In depth knowledge and understanding of ISO, HACCP and BRC quality systems
- Provide technical expertise to management team
- Lead certification and re certification inspections / audits and ensure a state of audit readiness exists at all times.
- Ambitious, driven and dedicated candidate who is willing to meet challenges head on and wants to progress their career!!
- Previous supervisory experience within a similar role
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of ISO standards
- Ideally a Higher Education Diploma in a Technical or Quality Management related subject
- An understanding of Food Packaging or FMCG Industry will be beneficial but not essential
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.