Location: Cupar, Scotland
Due to the ongoing success of our hospitality client an exciting opportunity has arisen for a hands on Facilities Technician to join their team. This role is just north of Fife and is with a renowned forward thinking business.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering Facilities projects
- Planning facilities works safely and with minimum disruption to production whilst ensuring compliance to regulations and quality systems
- Manage the Performance & Reliability of Manufacturing Utilities
- Manage Facilities Equipment up time and measure and develop KPIs to reflect performance.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and organisational ability
- Knowledge of HVAC/Building services would be advantageous as would a Facilities role within hospitality would be advantageous
- An engineering qualification would be desirable
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.