Clean Room Piping Superintendent (BBBH185832) Brussels, Belgium
job title: Clean Piping Superintendent
- Supporting development of project EHS program
- Reviewing and approving RA/MS from Contratcor
- Signing daily SPA’s and Permit to work
- Participating to Safety meetings and leading by exemple our Safety effort
- Participating to Site Emergency response team effort
- Reporting Safety observations to support Site Safety improvement
- Taking disciplinary measures toward contractor in case of breaking rules
- Participating to incident and accident investigations and reports
- Developing and monitoring action plans related to EHS
- Assessing Contratcors performance under his responsibility on Safety, report and address major issues, deviations regarding execution activities
- Supporting development of construction Quality program
- Developing and monitoring action plans related to Quality
- Controlling the execution by contractors in accordance with Inspection and Test Plans and that works are performed according the latest approved documents and, project specifications and local country codes and regulations.
- Touring the jobsite areas daily to review installation of material, inspecting and providing written verification of the condition.
- Assessing Contratcors performance under his responsibility on Quality, report and address major issues, deviations regarding execution activities
- Documenting control in accordance with site QA/QC Plan.
- Reviewing material selections and requirements related to the work.
- Leading Walk-downs process
- Managing and closing of Punch Lists
- Following rules and procedures related to Construction management team
- Ensuring presence as per proposed plan for working potentially Saturday, Morning early, Evening Lately or upon request at night.
- Developing Constructability report for his disciplines providing guidance to design team, project control team and procurement team.
- Reviewing and assessing bidders offers for his packages
- Participating Kick Off meeting for construction work packages related to his disciplines
- Participating to pre-construction process until readiness review
- Assessing Contratcors performance under his responsibility on Progress, report and address major issues, deviations regarding execution activities
- Acting in coordination meeting with project stakeholders
- Ensuring coordination between different disciplines on field
- Controlling and tracking progress of contractors under his responsibilities
- Developing and monitoring action plans related to Progress findings
- Facilitating Contractor and Vendor activities under his responsinilities ensuring performance to contractual agreements
- Ensuring proper follow-up of construction cost incurred
- Performing surveillance and control as detailed in the contractors’ orders / contracts and Inspection and Test Plans.
- Maintaining positive relationships with the Client and their representatives continuously
Requests to the potential employee
Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Mechanical
specialized knowledge / job experience: Min 10 years of relevant work experience as Piping Supervision and Process equipment installation in EPC and EPCM projects for the (bio)pharmaceutical industry, with very good command of spoken and written English (additional French language skills an advantage)
Experience in a projects with budget over €200M budget