Supplier Quality Engineer (ST067) Andover, England
|GBP30000 - GBP50000 per annum
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join a great high tech company priding itself on quality.
With no day ever being the same as Supplier Quality Engineer the role offers career development within a first-class high tech environment.
Benefits:- Bonus Scheme, Life assurance, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday, Private Pension Scheme, Flexible Working
Role & Responsibilities:
As Supplier Quality Engineer is supporting the business by deploying the quality strategy. you will support the business by deploying the Quality Strategy. Within your role you will initiate, enable, support, verify, and maintain this strategy.
You will be the prime contact for suppliers on product quality related matters; such as initial supplier and product release, product returns, complaints, requests for (additional) product data, concerns, audit requests and general questions, with a scope of BOM materials, subassemblies and components delivered by suppliers.
- Contributing to secure and improve the quality management system.
- Leading by example on good documentation practice and other elements of ISO 9001, AS 9100 and ISO 13485.
- Converting NCRs in to a SCAR when appropriate and managing the follow-up with the supplier.
- Contributing to engineering and R&D in development projects / changes by matching supplier performance versus product, process, and volume requirements.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of direct involvement in quality management in an industrial manufacturing and product development setting, preferably in the medical, automotive, aeronautics and/or space industry.
- Knowledgeable regarding ISO9001 / ISO13485 / AS 9100 and other relevant standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with customers, suppliers, and co-workers.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Nick Willis-Stovold directly at email@example.com or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK. Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org