Chemistry Graduate (ST382) Bristol, England
|GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum
Our client is a leading environmental consultancy in Bristol. They are currently seeking a Chemistry Graduate ideally with an interest in environmental sectors to fill a current skills gap in their team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To assist with waste management enquiries and provide support to the waste and accounts team.
- To carry out benchscale tests investigating the reuse of soils.
- To support managers and learn about the remediation industry.
- Interpretation and assessment of chemical data for the treatment and disposal of contaminated soils.
- Benchscale chemical and geo-environmental tests to determine the reuse of topsoil and mixing of aggregates to meet end of waste criteria.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Chemistry, Engineering or Environmental degree
- Accurate Data entry skills and detailed collection and interpretation
- Experience in an office environment working on different tasks
- Experience in lab environment and reporting
o Circa £25k – negotiable for the right candidate
o Days role
o 25 Days plus stat Holidays
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy Nick Willis-Stovold on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.