IT Project Analyst (VAC-33464) Stockport, England
|Salary:||GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum + Benefits|
IT Project Analyst
UP TO £40K p/a + Benefits
My client, a leading retail engagement business, are in the market for an IT Project Analyst to assist a busy product team in development of market leading solutions.
Working in their offices in Stockport you will be responsible for pre-sales support, analysis, and development of core IT products for external customers.
The successful applicant will have a solid background in project and product analysis in a retail environment and be able to demonstrate a commercial appetite and ability to be the go-to person and go-between for any client related or development issues.
You will also have -
- experience working in agile project management environments
- experience of client facing project management and project analysis
- ability to communicate to various levels within a business - from senior stakeholders to developers in their language
- ability to analyse and prioritise business requirements clearly
- experience writing functional and technical documentation and presenting to the relvant teams
- experience writing product roadmaps
- experience supporting pre-sales activities
- experience of full e2e SDLC
- experience leading on creative thinking to provide commercial solutions for product development.
This is a fast paced energetic company who can support you in developing your career and working with some major household names.
To apply for the role please send your most up-to-date CV